1) From the previous post you know that I went to ladies night at the Hotel Clarence. However what you may or may not know is that my new years resolution is to drink less (how cliche, I know). And this was my first glass of wine...I've only had 2 more glasses since then! Go me!
3) Then the next morning created these Primal pancakes. We substituted coconut flour for regular flour. I'm not completely sold on coconut flour -it tastes great but has a gritty, sandy texture that I'm not a fan of.
4) My On The Go Life Planner from Erin Condren finally arrived! This is the most I have ever spent on something like this. However I am a sucker for cutesy marketing and they have it down to a science. Everything on that site is sooooo adorable. I need new stationary and gift wrap and a recipe box and a canvas photo for my bedroom wall, right?! Not really. A huge part of their appeal, is their southern California easy living lifestyle that comes across in their products. Meanwhile I'm stuck in freezing cold upstate NY.
Even the packaging that your purchases arrive in are so colorful and happy. PS. I'm totally in love with the quote on this planner. (The white spots are blanked out for personal protection ;)
5) Speaking of freezing cold. This you guys, it hurts my soul a little bit.
6) My sister and her chicklins came to visit me over the past weekend! She now lives in a pretty swanky part of Connecticut now and she has become a master of finding treasures from her local Goodwill stores. I'm talking authentic Gucci, Coach, Ferragamo, Louis Vuitton, Prada and the list goes on....we didn't find anything nearly as exciting as any of those, but I did score this book that gives you a wine-for-dummies approach. I'm excited to start going through it and learn all sorts of wine things. Oh and did I mention it was only $2.99?!
6) Despite these bone chilling temps (ie. see point # 5) it does make for some beautiful pictures.
Happy Saturday all :)